Guess what!!! I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award 2014 by Sexy Cuisine!!! I can’t be more pleased that my content is being viewed and appreciated. Thanks, Sexy Cuisine!!! And, thanks to all who follow my blog. This would mean nothing without you. I appreciate the comments and patience that everyone has exhibited as I am such a novice at this!!! And, thanks to all those who have given me ideas…you know who you are. I am constantly finding recipes on the blogs and maybe changing them. It’s wonderful to think there are so many talented people out there who love food and love to cook as much as I. Thanks again, Sexy Cuisine, for the nomination. I still can hardly believe it. Now, I will do better, be more creative and learn to do more on my blog.
The rules are:
1. Upload a link to the person nominating you for this award (emars01.wordpress.com).
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Give 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who you follow regularly.
5. Notify the nominees about your choice of them for the award.
Seven facts about me:
1. I may be a “foodie” but…I don’t like goat cheese, lamb, cottage cheese, liver, yogurt or calamari.
2. I could easily eat one bunch of celery in a sitting.
3. I would rather read a cookbook than fiction or other non-fiction.
4. My favorite thing to cook with is eggs and favorite recipes are for chocolate chip cookies (I have zillions)!!!
5. I use a dictionary almost every day for word definitions and spelling.
6. I am very much a loner and I never get lonely…only bored!!!
7. I love to paint…WALLS!!!
My nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award are: